Getting the best keyword tools is always a very smart move.
They’ll push ahead of your competition.
Keywords basically are:
The foundation of search engine optimization (SEO).
In this Jaaxy review, you’ll learn why the Jaaxy keyword tool is one of the best — if not THE BEST keyword search tool — in its field.
I.e., when it comes to researching for golden nugget keywords that turn regular blogs or websites into money making machines.
I’ve prepared a super detailed and extensive Jaaxy keyword tool review that will show you everything you need to know about this amazing online keyword tool.
In no time, you will figure out if Jaaxy is for you or not.
(Use ‘table of contents’ and ‘review details’ for a faster read, if you’re in a hurry.)
Table of Contents
- Jaaxy Review: What You’ll Learn
- The Online World Of Business Opportunities
- Keyword Rush
- Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
- What Jaaxy Is
- What Jaaxy Is Not
- What Jaaxy Is Really For
- What Are Jaaxy’s Pros
- What Are Jaaxy’s Cons
- Who Is Jaaxy For
- Who Owns/Founded Jaaxy
- How Good Is Jaaxy’s Support/Training
- How Jaaxy Tools Work
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review: What You’ll Learn
I will walk you through Jaaxy’s tools, features, pros, cons, pricing plans (free option included!) and I’ll give you an inside look of how Jaaxy works, what Jaaxy is and how you can use it to bring your blog/website/ads/online business to the next level.
By the end of this post, I’m sure you’ll have everything you need to decide whether to go for Jaaxy or not; or, at least, give it a good try for FREE. (When I say “free” I mean… FREE!)
The Online World Of Business Opportunities
With more than 3 billion active users online there are tons of online business opportunities still untapped and very profitable.
Think about it: how many customers does a street corner flower shop in your neighborhood get? What if that flower shop was located in your city’s downtown? How about if it was located in the World’s downtown and open 24/7/365 and its customers were all of the world’s inhabitants? Welcome to the online world of business opportunities.
The trend is to keep rising. More and more people are going online to buy more and more products than ever before — time is money and people find it more convenient, fast, efficient and cheap to buy things on the internet.
Marketing has never had such a powerful tool as the internet. It provides marketers with all the information about customer behavior, trends and likes at a distance of a click. For marketers it is like looking for gold with an high-tech metal detector.
You’re well aware of how fierce the competition is for high traffic, low competition keywords. Like you thousands of other internet marketers are seeking for the best ones. They mean free organic traffic and with traffic there comes money.
I like to compare the internet marketing age to the gold rush period and good keywords to golden nuggets. Using this metaphor, keyword tools work like revolutionary gold detectors that will help you find golden nuggets easier, better and faster than your competitors.
Jaaxy Keyword Tool Review
Now… it’s just a matter of getting the most accurate gold detector (keyword finder tool). This is where Jaaxy comes in. 🙂
Welcome to my Jaaxy review.
What Jaaxy Is
Jaaxy is an online keyword finder tool (or a niche keyword tool, if you prefer) that will reduce your keyword research efforts down to a bare minimum. Whether you’re starting a new niche website or trying to write the next popular article for your blog, Jaaxy can help you.
Jaaxy collects search data from the three major engines (Google, Bing and Yahoo) and displays it in a simplified manner.
Unlike Google Keyword Planner which is a tool geared for AdWords advertisers, Jaaxy presents the gathered search data in a more suitable fashion for niche pursuing individuals like you and me. It provides information about keyword competition and lots of other useful stuff.
(Nope, Google Keyword Planner’s “Competition” column does not relate to the amount of competitor sites for a specific keyword. It informs you of the amount of competition between Google AdWords advertisers for a particular keyword. )
I must confess. I’m overly obsessed (forgive me the redundancy here) with keywords. We all know that bloggers must write for people, not for search engines (people buy, robots don’t…), but it won’t hurt if you pick the best keywords when you come up with your next blog post. Right?
That’s why I do keyword research every day.
What Jaaxy Is Not
If you think Jaaxy will hand you ready-made golden nugget keywords with just a click of a button… you’re wrong. No keyword tool is able to do that. If they were, life would be much easier.
Or… NOT. Because everyone who had a keyword research tool would get the same golden keywords. This would create insane levels of competition, turning good keywords into garbage in seconds.
Instead of delivering those keywords on a silver-plater, Jaaxy provides you with powerful tools that make the keyword search process much faster, accurate and fun. It can be addictive!
What Jaaxy Is Really For
Jaaxy is great for a lot of things including but not limited to:
- Revealing unexploited high traffic niches
- Finding low competition keywords that make it easy to get instant rankings
- Learning how competitive a keyword is
- Knowing how much traffic you can expect if you choose a particular keyword and rank for it
- Brainstorming new niche and keyword ideas
- Building to-do lists for your projects
- Unveiling keyword metrics that will help you boost your SEO endeavors
- Saving your keyword lists and organizing them by topic
- Helping you decide whether you should bet on a particular niche or not
- Searching and buying new domain names and flipping them later
- Knowing what’s trending and popular on the web right now
- Taking advantage of Google’s Instant Alphabet Soup technique automatically
- Discovering affiliate programs for your niche and keywords
- Figuring it out if there’s money to be made in a particular niche
- Showing your site and posts rankings.
And much more. 🙂
What Are Jaaxy’s Pros
Jaaxy is a powerful tool with lots of excellent features, let me enumerate some of them:
- Almost no learning curve on how to use it
- Very easy to use and a friendly interface
- Lightning fast
- Super accurate data
- No unneeded stuff nor useless information to distract you
- It’s an online application, meaning you can use it on any PC, on a Mac or any other kind of computer
- It’s mobile friendly, you can use it on any device such as your Smartphone or tablet (despite its operating system)
- No software download or installation
- Because there is no software download or installation, there is also no software acquisition cost (see Jaaxy’s pricing plans)
- Updates/upgrades are done on its back end. You’re always served with its latest stable version and you don’t have to wait for any version update/upgrade
- It can help you find good keywords to use on your ads, if you plan to advertise on AdWords or any other advertising platform
- Revolution in finding high traffic keywords with low competition
- Gets data directly from Google, Bing and Yahoo and combines it with its own proprietary data
- Uses a hub of powerful servers on the backstage to calculate its results in seconds
- Has good training material available
- There’s a fast and reliable support
- Useful for all levels of internet marketers, domain flippers and other online business opportunities.
What Are Jaaxy’s Cons
Like all tools, Jaaxy has room for improvement. The best part is that the Jaaxy team is always introducing new features and making the existent ones even better.
Let’s see Jaaxy’s cons:
- It’s impossible to select whether we’re targeting local or global searches (which can be important in some situations)
- There’s no option to choose the language used by the searcher
- The lowest pricing plan can be a little expensive for people just starting out in internet marketing
- There are some features that you won’t use so much.
Who is Jaaxy For
Jaaxy is great for a lot of online businesses and levels of expertise.
Take a look at who can benefit from Jaaxy’s features:
- Niche pursuers
- Article marketers
- Freelance writers
- Professional bloggers
- Domain flippers
- Site flippers
- Online/Pay Per Click advertisers
- YouTube marketers
- SEO companies
- People who want to ‘spy’ on their competitors
- Viral-news website owners looking for new trends to leverage
- Internet marketers wanting to know how high their sites and posts are ranking on the SERPs
- Local marketers
- Local businesses
- Affiliate marketers
- Email marketers wanting to find hot topics to address on their lists.
Who Owns/Founded Jaaxy
Jaaxy is owned and was co-founded by the same guys who own and co-founded the Wealthy Affiliate University, Kyle and Carson. As usual, they used their long lasting experience in internet marketing and online businesses to create a powerful, easy to use and quality driven tool.
It goes without saying that Jaaxy is the only keyword research tool they use and need to drive free organic traffic to their blogs and websites. They would not create something useless or inaccurate and still use it just because, right?
How Good Is Jaaxy’s Support/Training
Jaaxy has a fast and reliable support team, ready to answer you in a timely and useful fashion. You can expect a good and polite answer from them whenever you need it.
When it comes to training side of it, we’re talking about Kyle and Carson here. 🙂 These guys are known due to their training academy (amongst other successful projects, of course). So training is topnotch too on Jaaxy with helpful videos and lots of quality information about the inner workings of this amazing tool. (See below where I explain how Jaaxy and its tools work.)
How Jaaxy Tools Work
The core function of Jaaxy is its keyword research tool.
When you use it, Jaaxy gives you a lot of good information that is important to understand.
Watch this video that shows a keyword search overview using Jaaxy so you can actually see it in action. (Note that the interface design has evolved to something even better and simpler.)
The video is great but…
I’ll give you a more detailed explanation on what those metrics mean and what to do with them.
- Keywords Tool
- Avg. (Monthly Searches): the number of searches a keyword has per month. This is the total search traffic for that keyword on Google, Bing and Yahoo combined. The recommended minimum is 50 monthly searches, if your plan is to write an article around that keyword
- Estimated Traffic: actual monthly traffic you’ll get if your site ranks on Google’s first result page. This is the lowest estimated traffic for those ranks, so you may be surprised if you see even more visits coming in
- Quoted Search Results (QSR): tells you how many pages are competing for the same exact keyword or keyphrase on Google. Jaaxy uses a state-of-the-art algorithm to determine precise keyword competition within search engines to give you a reliable figure.
The lower this number is the better. When you’re just starting, aim for the low hanging fruit keywords (I’ll talk about this concept later) which is less than 100. A pretty good number is 200 and 300 is good. Over that things start to become harder and harder for you to rank
- Keyword Quality Indicator (KQI): the traffic light system indicator shows you a green, yellow or red light to classify your keyword. Red is poor, Yellow is good and Green is great
- SEO Power: based on the previous scores and ranging from 0 to 100, this metric tells you if your keyword is good for SEO. Meaning: how easy it is to rank for a specific keyword and if you’ll get an acceptable amount of visitors. The higher the number is the better. Over 80 is really good
- Domain Search: checks and tells you if there are exact match domain names for 8 different TLDs (domain extensions) available for your chosen keyword
- To Do: allows you to add your keyword to a to do list and connects it to StreetArticles.com , a top article marketing website.
- Related Keywords: Jaaxy suggests closely related keywords or keyphrases for you to dig deep into your keyword quest
On the sidebar of your search you should see:
- Site Rank: great for checking how well your site or post is ranking. You can even use it to see how your competition is doing
- Alphabet Soup: takes advantage of Google Instant feature to add all letters of the alphabet to your keyword/keyphrase based on actual searches people are doing to give you even more long tail keyword ideas
- Saved Lists: compile your keywords into lists to better organize them by topic or niche. Just tick which ones look good on your search results and save them to a keyword list. Later on, you can deepen your analysis and study how good those keywords really are in terms of potential traffic and competition.
Keyword lists can be exported in .CSV or .TXT so that you can import them into your favorite spreadsheet application and evaluate them offline.
You’re also able to rename your Saved Lists later or open them, select some of the keywords and save them again in a different (maybe more focused) keyword list
- Search History: use it to remember your previous keyword searches even if you did not save those keywords to your saved lists
- Search Analysis: See which sites/pages are listed on the top 10 positions of Google, Bing or Yahoo. Great to know everything about your competition. Spy on:
- how many words are being used on those pages
- number of backlinks to those websites/pages (backlinks help boosting site rankings)
- title, URL, meta description and meta keywords
- outbound links
- Google Pagerank
- Alexa rank
- Google AdSense
- Affiliate Programs: after you found your keyword you need to know if there’s money to be made in that niche. This tool finds affiliate programs and products for you to promote and earn money from
- Brainstorm: a nice feature that helps you overcome writer’s block or those times when you have no more ideas for what niche to go for. It picks the latest trends from Google Trends, Yahoo! Buzz, Alexa Topics, Amazon Best Sellers and Twitter Trends.
But you still have several extra features and tools left to explore!
How Much Does Jaaxy Cost
There is one free pricing plan and two paid pricing plans on Jaaxy.
Here are their differences:
Free Plan (Price: $0)
It’s a great opportunity for you to test out how Jaaxy works, what it is and to see if it is something you would be willing to pay a monthly fee for. It offers you 30 searches queries of any kind (Keywords, Alphabet Soup, Search Analysis and Affiliate Programs).
Pro Plan (Price: $19/month)
The Pro plan has everything you need to start your keyword research quest. It is said it was designed for people new to internet marketing, but I think more experienced internet marketers can also benefit from this plan (as long as they aren’t working on tons of sites at the same time – see the Enterprise plan for that need).
For $19 a month you’ll get:
- 3 times faster research (compared to the free plan)
- Unlimited keyword searches
- QSR Keyword competition (on demand – it means you have to click a link to retrieve it);
- Domain availability (on demand)
- SEO Power analysis
- Site/Post Rankings
- Keyword lists
- Brainstorm feature
- To-do lists
- 2 simultaneous search tabs option
- ‘Spy’ your competitors analysis.
Enterprise Plan (Price: $47/month)
But if you’re looking for even more power, extra features and bring things to a completely different level, Enterprise Plan is for you. It was crafted for more advanced internet marketers who need to compile huge lists of keywords for their (own/customers) blogs and websites.
It has all the Pro plan features and even more:
- Works 5 times faster than the free plan (if Jaaxy was already fast, it just got even faster, which reduces research time a LOT)
- Gives you instant competition analysis
- Shows instant domain availability information
- Data sorting is now available
- You can have up to 5 tabbed searches
- The Alphabet Soup search shows up to 50 results instead of just 15
- And it even has a few extra features available.
Check this comparison chart to better understand the differences between Jaaxy’s pricing plans.
Low Hanging Fruit Keywords
If you’re wondering what “low hanging fruit keywords” are, I’m going to elucidate you about it.
Picture this: a nice apple tree with lots of big and juicy apples. The biggest and more beautiful apples are on the highest part of the tree and everybody wants to grab them. Whereas few people think about the low hanging fruit which is not so good but is a lot easier to reach.
Translate this to Keyword Research Language and you’ll know that “low hanging fruit keywords” means keywords with less traffic but easier to rank for because there is also less competition.
«What should I do with low hanging fruit keywords?», you ask.
When you start a new blog, I think the best strategy is to aim for the low hanging fruit keywords for the blog to gain domain and page authority from the very beginning.
In Jaaxy terms, it means you should look for low hanging fruit keywords with less than 300 QSR. Less than 200 is excellent and 100 is an ideal figure.
You just need to write quality content that helps people and makes sense. 🙂
After gaining that SEO boost, you’ll be ready to start targeting more and more competitive keywords.
Your next move will be to add a link to those more competitive keyword targeted posts (after your wrote and published them) on your sidebar or menu. Having those strategic links there will help spread the SEO power to them, making they climb on the SERPs.
(Only pick keywords/keyphrases that make sense. Sometimes, grammatically wrong keyphrases show up with high traffic and low competition. Such keyphrases have those metrics because they are the ones Google Instant suggests when people begin to type in their search terms. Not actual conscious searches people do. Don’t target them, because it will be your direct path to failure.)
Much has been said whether Google “prefers” exact match domains or not, but the truth is that if you include keywords in your URL it will help you with your SEO efforts a great deal.
Well, a domain name is… part of the url, isn’t it? So I guess it wouldn’t harm you to have your main keyword in it.
Why do you think there’s a lot money to be made in the domain industry? It’s a billion dollar one for some reason, right? The fact is that domains work much the same as (online) real estate properties.
If you’re thinking about getting your domain flipping business, Jaaxy can be your tool of choice.
Jaaxy allows you to search for available domains right on the spot so you can grab them before your competition does. You can use it to finding Google ready domains, determining if a domain has instant value, buying lucrative ones and building your lucrative business as a domain flipper.
Don’t Take My Word For It, Try It For Free
It’s all a matter of trying for yourself to see how it goes. The best part is that you can do it for free.
You won’t even lose money while you’re at it; quite the contrary, you can start to earn some cash right now without spending a dime on a keyword research tool.
Give it a try.
Use this Jaaxy’s keyword search form and see how it works.
My Personal Opinion
Without keywords, search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo wouldn’t have a reason to exist. Nor would search engine optimization. Keywords aren’t just important, they are the essential element of search engine traffic. Keywords attract visitors and visitors bring potential sales which means money.
This makes keyword targeting one of the most important parts of online businesses. Skipping the keyword research process is shooting yourself on your foot, because will only get harder.
That’s why keyword tools are so important. They turn the keyword search step much lighter, faster and accurate. As I said before, it is like going back in time to the gold rush period with a powerful gold detector.
Don’t just guess what new niche you’ll bet on or what popular article you’ll write today. Do your homework, research prior to taking those important and time consuming steps.
Do yourself a favor and use a good keyword tool.
They’ll save you time, headaches and above all money.
I do my keyword research every day. For everything related to my online business. It’s the perfect way to stay ahead of the competition. Jaaxy has saved me a lot of time – since it’s a daily activity of mine and Jaaxy is really fast. It has helped a great deal and I have found lots and lots of new keyword ideas that mean more money and success for my businesses.
Conclusion & Verdict
Based on the research I did on Jaaxy to write this review and from my experience using it, I can safely say it works.
- It’s a reliable online keyword tool
- It’s super easy to use and fun to work with
- It offers you reliable results
- It shows you detailed information on your keyword competition
- And it is really fast.
Jaaxy was created and is maintained by the same team who owns and founded Wealthy Affiliate, which is an extra credit when it comes to trusting in what you’re going to get.
So my final verdict couldn’t be more positive.
Jaaxy is not just a topnotch online keyword tool, it is the best one out there.
Jaaxy’s Pro and Enterprise plans now come with free bonus training material: two exclusive videos and a keyword riches PDF file with tons of golden nuggets keywords for you to use right away.
Are you thinking about giving Jaaxy a try? Have you used Jaaxy or other keyword research tools? Which is the best keyword tool for you?
Tell me all about it, I want to read your opinions, personal stories and comments! 🙂
Thanks for reading my Jaaxy review!